Saturday 26 April 2008

What Would Some of Your "Fours" Be?

I found this on Quiltdivajulie and thought I might play along.

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: To work and home again, Mobil Airport for fuel, Woolies for groceries, any nice cafe for a coffee and something yummy

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: Apricot Chicken, Chocolate Mud Cake, Chinese Takeaway, Rum and Raisin Ice Cream

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: A Quilters Retreat, In bed with a good book, Shopping with my daughter, Relaxing at a cosy B & B

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: 50 First Dates, Star Wars 4, 5 & 6, Elvis Movies, Operation Dumbo Drop

FOUR THINGS I LIKE TO SHOP FOR ONLINE: Books, Tupperware, Fabric, more books

FOUR FAVORITE FLOWERS/PLANTS FOR THE YARD: Roses, Daisies, Bird of Paradise, Citrus Trees

Feel free to join in and share some of your favourite "fours".

No comments:

Post a Comment