Saturday 17 May 2008

Fabric Buys

I'm feeling a lot calmer today than when I last posted. I made it to the end of the week and finished off with a fabric purchase, that always helps. Mum and I went to the 'Sew What's Crafty Exp' in Bundaberg last night and it was delightful. However I was very restrained keeping in mind all the projects already on the go and only made one purchase.



This pack of 5 fat quarters called to me so with no project in mind I bought them. Simple as that. Now I can enjoy the search for a project that answers the fabrics.

Also here is the fabric that arrived in the mail the other day. All precut and ready to sew. The horseshoe fabric was purchased for another project so I may need to find more now. When does something become a WIP? When you acquire the fabric or when you actually begin cutting/sewing?


I have a couple of things to get done next week. Finish off a mug mat for FIL's birthday and applique some horse fabric to a white towel for my niece's birthday. Her white towel is her comforter and is looking shall we say, worse for wear. She's horse crazy so we're hoping she might just adopt the new towel.
Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment