Saturday 2 May 2009

Friday Finishes (on Saturday)

I had to borrow a camera and swap my SD card over in order to be able to upload photos to my computer. There's a breakdown in communication between my camera and computer.
*
So that's why I'm posting Friday finishes on Saturday.
*
Ooops! Round the wrong way, oh well. Here's block 3 of Esther's 'Red Delicious' BOM awaiting hand stitching.


And this is block 2 all finished, trimmed and tucked away for safe keeping.

I'm enjoying the hand stitching at night in front of the tv. It helps to leave the day behind and relax before heading to bed.
*
With April now behind us, I have another Fabric Postcard to share. This time I made two and sent the first one to my DD.


The second I posted off to my swap partner for April. A reminder of the nice warm days as we head into Winter next month.


Today I'm hoping to prepare some pieces for some hand embroidery as well as continue working on the T-block quilt.There's also another little (long term) project in the wind, but I'll share that next time perhaps.
*
Hope you're having a sewing weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I like your blocks. They look good, even the wrong way!
    Your postcards are cute too.
    Would you like to do a postcard swap with me sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blocks, I imagine they are going to look super when put together. I just adore the fabric postcards. Great new layout as well.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Red Delicious Blocks are looking Great Narelle...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are so nice , I love them .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Narelle, your Red Delicious looks beautiful...well done!! Cathyx

    ReplyDelete