Sunday 24 May 2009

Sunday Sewing Update #2

Back with a hiccup. DH arrived home early so that slowed my progress down a little.
*
These are the strips for the month of April. I know ... May is almost over ... but I have those strips cut and layed out ready for sewing, just ran out of time. It may be simple straight sewing, but I need to go slowly so that my 1/4 inch seams remain 1/4 inch.

The hiccup is ... I'm having trouble uploading the revised Christmas Postcard so I'll try again later.
*
Needless to say, I've had a lovely day, inside away from the horrible wind. Hope everyone else had an enjoyable weekend, however you spent it.

4 comments:

  1. looks like you have had a busy day. I've been to Bundy and back. Those strips came together nicely by the looks, thought they were supposed to be June?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy ,your postcards are so sweet and I love the stitching in this post . Windy here too , just right for washing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - a nice day inside and more pretty work!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely...colours look great together..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete