Monday 24 August 2009

Winter or Summer?

Here we are at the end of our Winter ... and Summer has rocked in! Wasn't there supposed to be Spring first?

I been kept pretty quiet this month with some bug or another and hope I'm finally kicking the tail end out the door. Sewing projects have been secret ones this month so they will have to wait for show and tell.

My mother took part in 'Another Little Art Quilt Swap' and is very taken with her new wall hanging she received last week.

You can read about the detail here.

Happy Sewing till next time.

4 comments:

  1. You're right we seem to be skipping spring this year , someone really should have warned us , lol .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How effective-it reminds me of when I was at P.school and we used to make the oil pastel pictures and then scratch designs in it. Remember the ones?
    Hope you Shake those bugs off!
    cheers
    marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous quilt

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We seem to often bypass Spring, not cool cause I love the mild temps and the flowers of Spring.
    I hope the last of the nasty germs are out of there for good.

    I love that fan it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete