Wednesday 1 December 2010

Healing Hearts and O.F.W.

Not much to share for One Flower Wednesday today. I did manage to make 4 hexie leaves while waiting for other ladies to arrive for our last patchwork day for 2010.

Our day started with the regulation cuppa and added to this were some lovely yummy treats to celebrate our Christmas Break-up Morning Tea. We also finished the day with more yummy goodness for afternoon tea.

Time then for some machine applique on these heart blocks which I had prepared at home. These are my contribution towards Healing Hearts blocks and will be on their way to Shirley tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Oh such cute fabric you used!
    Very NiCe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hearts are wonderful Narelle! I love the fabrics you picked out for the hearts!!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried emailing you twice now Narelle, in response to you joining my PhD Challenge, but it keeps coming back as undeliverable...? Don't know why...? But here is what it read...

    Woohoo!!! That is great Narelle!!! Glad to have you aboard!
    Done is to the point that you are happy with, and if it is to the quilt top stage for 2 of them, then that is what it will be...
    So I have you down for 3... 8-)
    Have a great weekend!
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Just lovely, Narelle! well done, :)

    ReplyDelete