Saturday 30 June 2012

June Wrap-Up

Today is:  The last day of the month; 1/3 of the way through Winter; 2nd day of sunshine :)

Time to look back at the small projects I've managed to get done. At the moment it's easier to grab the knitting needles and a ball of wool when I get a chance to sit down.


The bottom left pic is the quilt I started at a recent workshop and hasn't been touched since...maybe next week. The cream scarf was another UFO atleast 2 years old and I have plans for another washcloth for July with my DD's name (if my drafting works out).

I snapped this next photo yesterday ... our budgie 'Grace' has nerves of steel and was happily preening herself.

Enjoying some sunshine today ... happy sewing :)

5 comments:

  1. Yes sunshine here too... so go girl... u enjoy it!
    Love the furry friends pic.. so calm!
    And like you again I've been knitting as it's the season for it isn't it! Sitting in the warmth of a fire!
    Great effort Narelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with that budgie... and your finishes of course... it always looks great putting them together...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't matter if the projects are big or small as long as they make you happy! Very brave budgie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo on the bottom....LOL...great lot of finishes Narelle...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to have some projects ready before December. Wrapping soap in washcloth-----good idea, makes a nice presentation.

    ReplyDelete