Tuesday 31 July 2012

July's A Wrap

Time almost vanished completely this month and sewing time was reduced to night time relaxation. Here's how my list of goals went for July.

Join BISS BOM Blocks

One Xmas Item

TTS - Christmas Reindeer

Complete Workshop Top

Work on a UFO

Seasons of - June Block
Extra - TTS - Santa's Boots
I did eventually manage to cut 400 x 2" squares for a swap ... they're ready to post and I've traced the next TTS block. Only 3 to go and I'm really going to try and have Tis The Season finished and hanging on my wall this December.
Collage for July

Would you like to know my secret?  I make small goals and then I feel like I've made big progress :)

Happy Creating


8 comments:

  1. You did well.... I like to have a couple of 'small' things in the to do list... feels so good to get some quick finishes...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Narelle,i think i might do that list as well,it can only help me.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have the right idea with small goals. It's supposed to be fun, so if we just do what we can when we can, it all works out in the end. I hope I get my TTS finished too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small goals - a great idea! So easy to get caught up,in the big picture ...it happens to me all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done, slow and steady wins the race!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Small goals is the best way, I think! And finishing small things can give a mental boost to keep going with longer-term things... Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Narelle! I have lists of goals somewhere,lol!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great motto! Love all your finishes too. :)

    ReplyDelete