Monday 2 January 2017

A Relaxing Start


Happy New Year


Firstly, here is my last hand embroidery for 2016 ... Billy Goat's "bleat" and mouth ... no. 1 of 12


Followed by today's  first hand embroidery for 2017 ... Bluey the Dog's "woof" and mouth ... no. 2 of 12


We've been enjoying some beautiful rain since sometime through the night and it's been showering on and off most of the day ... 46mm.



I have so many projects and ideas running through my head. UFO's I would like to get back to ... patterns I would love to start on and a BOM I am very tempted to sign up for. Let's hope my enthusiasm keeps going as a new year unfolds.

May your 2017 be all you could wish for xx

Little friends may prove great frienda --- Aesop




7 comments:

  1. Hi Narelle,what beautiful blocks and awesome that you have been getting some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blocks are so cute. Its dark and forboding here but no wet stuff yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking blocks ......yes a BOM could be rather enticing ...... in the meantime I'm working on what projects will keep me busy each month ......enjoy that rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh blessed rain, that's good to hear! Love the blocks there... I need to get a plan going for this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Narelle - what a lovely start to the year - stitching and rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The theme of goals and finishing off is strong this year throughout blogland. Good luck with your plans. 46mm is a nice drop of rain and hopefully a reprieve from the heat. Love the quilt your blocks are from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blocks and wonderful rain - we had some too and it's sooooooo good to be cooler. Even tough plants are sunburnt! You sound like me with your head spinning with ideas...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete